(주)애크미에듀케이션

캠프다이어리

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아 > 캠프다이어리 > 캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

[170809] 싱가포르&말레이시아 영어캠프 인솔교사 안경모입니다.

페이지 정보

작성자 인솔교사 작성일17-08-10 00:23 조회1,278회

본문

안녕하세요! 희상, 준기, 산하, 승헌, 진서, 청우, 주형, 우진, 정우를 맡은 인솔교사 안경모입니다. 

어제 저녁에 추적추적 잠깐 비가 내려 더욱 너무 덥지 않고 서늘하게 하루를 시작 하였습니다. 그리고 구름이 적당히 하늘을 가려주어 서늘해 싱&말 캠프 정규수업 날 중 제일 날씨가 서늘하고 좋은 날 이었던 것 같습니다.

오후 수업 중 쉬는 시간에 문득 아이들이 쉬는 시간에 옹기종기 수업 장소를 옮겨가는 모습을 보며 처음의 어색함과 약간의 서먹서먹함 들은 어디로 간지 모를 정도로 우리 아이들이 학교 친구들 못지 않게 친해지고 있는 것 같습니다. 어느덧 저 또한 아이들에게 정들어 버려 하루하루 지나가는 시간이 더욱 더 빠르게 느껴지고 점점 더 아쉬워 지는 것 같습니다.

오늘의 코멘트는 어제 우리 아이들이 다녀 온 어드벤처 코브 워터파크 액티비티에 대한 영어 일기를 소개해 드리도록 하겠습니다.

* 액티비티 어드벤쳐 코브 워터파크

준기 : Today, I'm going to the water park. Water park is so funny place because I was in the water and swam a lot in the deep water. It is about 4M. And I ate lunch. I was very tired.

승헌 : Today I went to Adventure cove. It was very fun and cool... I play with my friends and girlfriend. First, I went to the swimming pool. So I played with them. It was very happy and fun. Next, I went to the Wave pool. It was also fun but, I was very scared. Because There was lots of water. So I can't touch my foot on the bottom of my water. And the lunch is very good.

청우 : I went to water park. I went to the diving first and it was great. After that, I ate monster chicken curry. It was delicious. Today is very great!

진서 : I went to Adventure Cove. It is located in front of Universal Studio. It took 40 minutes from Singapore immigration. First, I played in wave-pool. Then, I rode water slide with my friend Tim. I ate pasta as a lunch. It was very fun. But I think Korea waterpark is better than here.

산하 : I went to water park with my friends. It was not good. Because It was rainy day. And I am not good at swimming also... But I expect rest of camp life and final activity!

우진 : I went to Water Park. First, I dived highly. I was little sick when I splashed water. I had to have appropriate posture like straight. If not, I may be sick. Second, I rode the waves. I moved so much that I had nausea. Anyway I spent good time.

주형 : Today I went to Adventure cove water park. We did diving, snowcooling, useful, waterslide. It was very fun. Teacher said we need to go fast so I was frustrated, But these riding things was a great experience

정우 : Today, I went to adventure cove. First, I rode the waves. I was swept away by a big wave. So the water got into my ears. And I got the water out of my ears. And I got the water out of my ears. Next I dived into 4m water. It was great! Then, I ate lunch. It was delicious! I did many things(snocoling, running in the water. That was great! When I go to singapore next year. I will visit here!

댓글목록

님의 댓글

회원명: 신승헌(sean0173) 작성일

승헌이는 항상 엑티비티는 좋아하지^^